LEGO® Ideas 123 Sesame Street 21324
All the family will know how to get to 123 Sesame Street when you build and display this brilliant model! Visit Bert and Ernie’s highly detailed apartment and Elmo’s bedroom. Check out Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and Big Bird’s nest next door. Recreate Hooper's Store and the iconic street corner. And relive favorite moments from the TV show's 50-year history with 6 legendary characters!
- You can tell everyone how to get to Sesame Street and spark nostalgic memories when you build and display this LEGO® Ideas (21324) set, featuring the iconic 123 Sesame Street building and Hooper’s Store.
- The set features Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie minifigures, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures. Also includes Slimey the Worm, Dorothy the Goldfish, Radar the Teddy Bear and Rubber Ducky figures.
- The 123 Sesame Street model features Elmo’s bedroom and Bert and Ernie’s apartment, including the iconic portrait of the pair and Ernie’s bath, plus lots more authentic details and accessory elements to delight fans.
- The Sesame Street corner also includes Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and more, making this 1,367-piece building kit a fun way to spend quality time on your own or with the family.
- The model measures over 9.4” (24cm) high, 14.2” (36.2cm) wide and 8.2” (21cm) deep. An eye-catching display piece for your home, it also makes the best LEGO® gift for Sesame Street fans and hobbyists in your life.
- Behind Sesame Street is Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit organization with a mission to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.
- Clear instructions help you to build confidently and enjoy the process, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is an illustrated booklet about the history of Sesame Street, the set’s fan designer and more.
- This LEGO® Ideas set for adults is part of a collection of inspiring buildable models designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for fun, creative activities to escape the daily grind and focus the mind.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards. This means that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analysed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest safety standards.
Warning choking hazard not suitable for children 0 - 3 years.