LEGO® Harry Potter™ Fawkes, Dumbledore’s Phoenix 76394
Detailed, collectible model of Fawkes, the iconic phoenix from the Harry Potter™ movies, with realistic ‘flying’ wings operated by turning a handle.
Recreate the fiery feathers, powerful beak and graceful flight of Fawkes, the intelligent phoenix from the Harry Potter™ movies. This impressive 597-piece model is not just awesome to build and display, it also moves! Turn the handle at the rear and the wings flap up and down with a realistic jointed motion, displaying Fawkes’ wondrous wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm).
- Harry Potter™ fans will be spellbound by LEGO® Harry Potter Fawkes (76394). The model includes impressive detail and a mechanism that makes the jointed wings move gracefully up and down.
- This authentic recreation shows Fawkes the phoenix on a sturdy base with a handle at the rear to control the wings. Also includes an Albus Dumbledore™ LEGO® minifigure and a smaller Fawkes figure.
- Turning the handle at the rear operates a mechanism that drives the wings up and down, with the cleverly designed joints producing a realistic beating appearance.
- If you’re looking for a special gift for a Harry Potter™ fan, anyone aged 10 and up will be captivated by this detailed, moving Fawkes the phoenix display model.
- With a wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 9.5 in. (24 cm), this mechanical Fawkes model makes an impressive display that is sure to be the centre of attention.
- The articulated, moving wings are powered purely by a hand-turned mechanism at the rear of the toy – no batteries required.
- Clear instructions ensure a rewarding building experience and a feeling of great satisfaction and lasting pleasure on seeing the result.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet demanding global safety standards.
Warning choking hazard not suitable for children 0 - 3 years of age.