LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets 76389
An impressive LEGO® Hogwarts™ set featuring the Chamber of Secrets and the Great Hall, with endless opportunities for imaginative play and display.
Join the action in 2 of the most famous rooms in Hogwarts™! In the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter™ is battling Tom Riddle and the giant Basilisk. In the Great Hall the sorting hat and other magical accessories are ready to use. There’s excitement (and Cornish pixies!) everywhere. There are special treats too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Voldemort™ minifigure and 6 random wizard card tiles.
- The large, modular LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is a versatile, stand-out toy that’ll enchant any fan of the Harry Potter movies.
- 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick.
- Multiple, feature-packed rooms and familiar minifigures give kids endless possibilities to play out favourite movie scenes and create new narratives of their own.
- This magical, modular system lets kids aged 9 and up continue adding rooms to create an entire Hogwarts™ Castle.
- The set measures over 15.5 in. (40 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets for extra fun.
- Nearly Headless Nick is a special, glow-in-the-dark minifigure. The posable Basilisk has opening jaws, a head section with 2 rotatable joints, and a tail comprising 3 reconfigurable parts.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Voldemort™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 6 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil demanding global safety standards.
Warning choking hazard not suitable for children 0 - 3 years.