LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter 76387
Help Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ sneak past Fluffy – the giant, 3-headed dog. The magic harp makes Fluffy sleep, but when the ferocious dog wakes up… he attacks! Escape through the trap door and fall into the tentacles of the Devil’s Snare plant! There are other surprises: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Hermione Granger minifigure and 2 random wizard card tiles.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter (76387) has everything a Harry Potter fan could want: favourite characters, familiar Hogwarts locations and a thrilling, 3-headed dog.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, a buildable giant dog with 3 heads, 5 buildable modules, and authentic accessories including a magical harp.
- This versatile, feature-packed Harry Potter™ playset is endlessly reconfigurable, with every arrangement leading to new magical adventures with Fluffy, the large, posable, 3-headed dog.
- An enchanting birthday, Christmas and holiday gift that will captivate young witches and wizards aged 8 and up.
- The set measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep and connects easily to other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Hermione Granger™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
Warning choking hazard not suitable from children 0 - 3 years of age.