LEGO® Jurassic World™ Pteranodon Chase 76943
This awesome set, inspired by the Jurassic World Dominion movie, has everything you need for action-packed play. It includes a brick-built dock, fish stall and buggy, Owen Grady and Maisie minifigures with a fishing rod and lasso, and a Pteranodon figure. Let the chase begin!
• Starter set – Give kids aged 4 and up a fun first experience of LEGO® Jurassic World with Pteranodon Chase (76943), featuring a Pteranodon figure and buggy and dock models
• 2 LEGO® minifigures – This dinosaur toy playset features Maisie and Owen Grady minifigures with accessory elements including a fishing rod and a lasso to capture the Pteranodon figure
• Quick-build buggy and dock – The toy buggy has a Starter Brick chassis to make building easier, and a seat for Owen Grady. The dock features a stall with fish and crab elements
• Gift idea for ages 4 and up – Easy to build and rebuild after action-packed playtimes, this 91-piece LEGO® Jurassic World starter set makes a fun birthday, holiday or surprise gift for young kids
• Portable play – The dock measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep. The set will fit in a kid’s backpack, so they can take it with them on playdates
• Great fun for families – A starter set that young children can build with just a bit of assistance from a parent or older sibling
• Printed and digital instructions – Find step-by-step pictorial instructions in the box and check out the LEGO® Building Instructions app for digital instructions, plus zoom and rotate viewing tools
• Nurtures creativity through play – LEGO® Jurassic World 4+ building sets are designed to introduce kids to dinosaur toys, helping them learn to build and develop their imaginations
• High quality – LEGO® components satisfy demanding industry standards to ensure a consistent, secure connection and robust builds
• Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
Warning choking hazard not suitable for children 0 - 3 years of age.