LEGO® Star Wars™ Resistance I-TS Transport 75293
All aboard the awesome Resistance I-TS Transport to begin another exciting mission with Lieutenant Bek and Vi Moradi. Put the Astromech Droid and GNK Power Droid in the cargo hold. Jump in the cockpit, power up the engines and blast off! You never know what you might encounter at Galaxy's Edge. If enemy starfighters attack, fire the 4 rotating stud shooters and 4 rear shooters to take them down!
• Recreate the excitement of Disney’s Star Wars™ theme park Galaxy’s Edge in LEGO® style with this fantastic LEGO Star Wars Resistance I-TS Transport (75293) building toy for kids.
• This brick-built Star Wars™ playset includes Lieutenant Bek and Vi Moradi LEGO® minifigures, plus Astromech Droid and GNK Power Droid LEGO figures, for fun, creative solo or group role play.
• The top of the shuttle lifts off and it has opening sides for easy play. It has a LEGO® minifigure cockpit, cargo hold with space for the droids, plus 4 rotating stud shooters and 4 rear stud shooters for battle action.
• This 932-piece construction toy offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for kids aged 9+ and makes an awesome birthday present or holiday gift for any Star Wars™ enthusiast.
• The Resistance I-TS Transport measures over 3” (8cm) high, 13.5” (34cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide and makes a striking centerpiece in any room when it's not being deployed on playtime Resistance missions!
• No batteries are needed with this Galaxy’s Edge building toy – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ free-thinking creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
• Buying this Galaxy’s Edge merchandise for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don't worry. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with Jedi-like confidence.
• LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the collectible construction models.
• No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease to create robust builds.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the absolute max so you can be sure that this building toy for kids meets the highest quality and safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
We Also Recommend
LEGO® Star Wars Rebel Alliance Battle Pack 75133