LEGO® Star Wars™ The Bad Batch™ Attack Shuttle 75314
Join the Bad Batch of elite clones for daring missions in their Attack Shuttle! Tech, Echo, Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair, plus a Gonk Droid, are all on board. Stow weapons in the cabin and launch into space. Fold the wings down for flight mode and fire the spring-loaded shooters. Make a smooth landing and explore the area in the speeders. But beware – Crosshair might turn against you!
- Let kids roleplay as Bad Batch clones, relive scenes from Star Wars: The Bad Batch and invent their own unique stories with this detailed, LEGO® brick-built Attack Shuttle (75314).
- Includes 5 new-for-August-2021 LEGO® minifigures of Bad Batch clones Tech, Echo, Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair with assorted weapons and Tech’s buildable backpack, plus a Gonk Droid LEGO figure.
- The buildable shuttle toy has adjustable wings for landing/flight modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a dorsal fin that lifts for easy access to the dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit and detailed cabin.
- The cabin has space for 2 minifigures and weapons storage. The set also includes a speeder with 2 stud shooters and another speeder with a clip for a blaster to add to the play possibilities.
- Perfect for fun, everyday play sessions alone or with friends, this building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special reward for creative kids aged 9 and up.
- The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle measures over 7 in. (20 cm) high, 10 in. (25 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide with the wings folded up and looks great displayed between playtime adventures.
- Thinking of buying this buildable 969-piece playset for a Star Wars™ fan who’s a LEGO® beginner? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can build with confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to thrill people of all ages, whether they want to recreate memorable scenes, roleplay their own stories or just build and display the impressive construction models.
- LEGO® components comply with rigorous industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect strongly for robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analysed to ensure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
Warning choking hazard not suitable for children 0 - 3 years of age.
We Also Recommend
LEGO® Star Wars™ Episode IX Millennium Falcon™ 75257
LEGO® Star Wars™ Mandalorian The Razor Crest™ 75292