LEGO® Technic Catamaran 42105
Got what it takes to be the speed-sailing champ? Put your skills to the test with this LEGO® Technic™ Catamaran – which really floats on water! Built for speed, it’s packed with features to give you the edge on race day. Angle the sails, then use the dagger boards for stability as you sail through the water. Rebuild your model into a floating Race Power Boat for even more sailing adventures.
- Take to the water with this racing Catamaran floating toy sailboat. Packed with realistic features, it includes 2 sails, 2 dagger boards and rudder.
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, this 2-in-1 model sailboat kit lets kids build, play and rebuild, giving an introduction to how boats really work.
- Master the tactics of a world-class speed-sailor. Angle the sails for the ultimate racing position. Raise and lower the 2 dagger boards to maximize stability. Then use the rudder to steer.
- Looking for the best gifts for a toy boat fan? This LEGO® Technic™ Catamaran (42105) is a great choice. Designed for ages 8+, it’s ideal for LEGO fans looking for a new challenge, or for anyone with a passion for sailing.
- At over 12” (32cm) long, 8” (22cm) wide and 17” (44cm) high (from the bottom of the rudder to the top of the mast), this model sailboat is made for easy handling in the bathtub.
- Who needs batteries when you've got sails? Certainly not this LEGO® Catamaran! It's powered by imagination, so no batteries are required.
- Get building straightaway with full instructions for the Catamaran in the box. Ready to build the Race Power Boat? You’ll find extra instructions for this online.
- Young LEGO® fans can discover a whole new world of building fun with LEGO Technic™ plastic model kits. With cool vehicle designs and realistic functions, the action goes on long after the model is built.
- LEGO® building bricks are designed to the highest industry standards. LEGOTechnic™ building kits are consistent, compatible and connect easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ pieces go through robust testing to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.